F&E Skin Numbing Cream
NOTE: This item is currently out of stock. If ordered, it will ship separately as soon as it becomes available.
F&E Tattooist is a water-based, non-oily, topical numbing cream designed specifically to relieve the pain & discomfort experienced during tattooing, laser, piercing, waxing & dermarolling.
This new formula is extra-strong and long lasting - up to 4 hours!
6% Lidocaine, 4%Prilocaine
HOW TO USE
1. Wash the area to be treated with soap and water. Dry completely.
2. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream over the to-be-treated area and rub into the skin thoroughly.
3. After rubbing, apply a second thick layer of cream over the area.
4. Cover the cream with saran wrap or cling film . The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying off.
5. Leave the plastic wrap on for 30-90 minutes (Leave the cream on the skin longer for better results., depending also on the thickness of the skin in the area).
6. Wipe the area thoroughly from the cream just before beginning treating your skin.
TIPS & CAUTIONS
- Please test on small area of skin before use.
- Do not keep the cream on for longer than 2 hours.
- Do not remove the cling film until you feel the numbing effect.
- Always consult your physician before using any numbing cream, especially when pregnant or nursing!
Storage: Keep at room temperature away from heat and moisture. If stored in a refrigerator, take it out for a few minutes before using it.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: